Why become a partner of ESPP?
ESPP’s partners are companies and organisations which are interested in cooperating in and promoting sustainable phosphorus management.
Benefits of partnership
- Recognition by visibility in the Platform’s communications as a partner on the Platform website, newsletter and other publications, including:
- inclusion of partner’s logo, short presentation of your actions on the Platform’s website
- inclusion of logo as a Platform partner on the ESPP’s communications (including eNews and SCOPE Newsletter, circulated every 1-2 months to over 60000 companies, scientists, media and decision makers worldwide)
- Access to and participation in the Platform’s network of experts, R&D projects, phosphorus user and management industries, regulators and other stakeholders, including facilitating access to information on technologies, projects, implementation, bench-marking and regulatory developments, and including participation in technical meetings/ trainings/ web-seminars organised by ESPP
- Participation in defining the permanent objectives, actions and organisation of the European Sustainable Phosphorus Platform.
Platform membership conditions
- Platform Members make up the Platform’s General Assembly (as per ESPP’s statutes) and decide the Platform’s positions and policies
- Platform Partners pay the same fee as Members. They participate in the Platform’s network and activities, but do not vote in legal decision making.
- Member States, Nutrient Platforms: €10 000
- Regional / local authorities: €4 000
- Companies: €6 000
- SME's: €2 000
- Knowledge institutes, NGO's: €2 000