PERM6 becomes NERM (Nutrients in Europe Research Meeting)
16-17 April 2024 – Brussels & online – plus research students meeting & site visits
NERM (Nutrients in Europe Research Meeting) is organised by ESPP, FERTIMANURE, LEX4BIO, RUSTICA, SEA2LAND and WALNUT.
Towards closing nutrient cycles for a sustainable future, from R&D to implementation.
NERM will include:
- key outcomes of recent nutrient recycling R&D under Horizon 2020, LIFE, Interreg and other programmes
- roadmap for future nutrient recycling R&D needs
- nutrient recovery technologies and recycled fertiliser production
- quality, application and use, stakeholder acceptance of secondary fertilisers
- from nutrient recovery to market
Plus PhD / research students event 15th April and site visits 17th April (on-farm and sewage treatment nutrient recovery sites).
Check the preliminary programme: click here.
Call for abstracts
All presentations and posters to be in Brussels (not online). Presentations must include results, experience or data. Posters can cover general information about projects, policies, proposals.
- ESPP members and speakers: 330€ (399.30€ inc. VAT)
- Standard price: 450 € (544.50€ inc. VAT)
- Additional price for poster :150€ (181.50€ inc. VAT)
Registration will soon open on Eventbrite.
PERM5 Vienna, 22 June 2022, summary in SCOPE Newsletter n°143
PERM4, online, June 2021, 370 participants,
with Biorefine, summary SCOPE Newsletter n°141 slides and webpage https://phosphorusplatform.eu/
PERM3, Rimini, November 2018, with Smart-Plant, ESPP eNews n°28
PERM2, Basel, October 2017, with Phos4You SCOPE Newsletter n°126