Please register here.
Wednesday 9th October, Liège University (city centre, place du 20 août)
Back-to-back to ECSM’19 (European Conference on Sludge Management), Liège 6-8 October 2019 https://events.uliege.be/ecsm2019/
University of Liège (Salle Académique, bâtiment A1 central, place du 20 août )
In Liège historic city centre, <30 mins walk or <10 mins direct bus from the rail station (Guillermins), which is 45 mins – one hour direct train from Brussels (Gare de Midi or Centrale) or from Brussels Airport. https://www.campus.uliege.be/cms/c_1756284/fr/campus-de-liege-centre-ville-zone-du-20-aout
Objectives and content
In the context of the current revision of EU water policy (Water Framework Directive, Waste Water Treatment Directive), enable dialogue between the water industry, experts and policy makers (EU, national) on perspectives for phosphorus removal:
- low discharge consents
- flexible permitting / emissions trading
- P-removal from small sewage works
- Water companies and utilities, water boards
- Water treatment engineering companies
- Regulators and policy makers: national, regional, European
- Experts, consultants, researchers, stakeholders
- Technology suppliers: P-removal systems, P monitoring equipment...
Technology suppliers and RTD projects will be able to present their processes, innovation and research on stands during the day.
Please register via this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/waste-water-phosphorus-removal-tomorrow-ambitions-and-reality-tickets-60192633788
Registration price (ex. VAT): 180€ (90€ for members of ESP, IWA, Eureau, Ciwem, and ECSM registrants).
Networking dinner Tue. 8th October (+50€).