Why become a partners of ESPP?
ESPP’s partners are companies and organisations which are interested in cooperating in and promoting sustainable phosphorus management.
Benefits of partnership
- Recognition by visibility in the Platform’s communications as a partner on the Platform website, newsletter and other publications, including:
- inclusion of partner’s logo, short presentation of your actions on the Platform’s website
- inclusion of logo as a Platform partner on the ESPP’s communications (including SCOPE Newsletter, circulated every 1-2 months to around 60'000 scientists, media and decision makers)
- Access to and participation in the Platform’s network of experts, R&D projects, phosphorus user and management industries, regulators and other stakeholders, including facilitating access to information on technologies, projects, implementation, bench-marking and regulatory developments, and including participation in technical meetings/ trainings/ web-seminars organised by ESPP
- Participation in defining the permanent objectives, actions and organisation of the European Sustainable Phosphorus Platform.
Platform membership conditions
- Platform Members make up the Platform’s General Assembly and decide the Platform’s positions and policies
- Platform Partners pay the same fee (with possibility for payment via projects or in kind for knowledge institutes and NGOs). They participate in the Platform’s network and activities, but do not vote in legal decision making.
- Institutes and organisations exceptionally non-paying in-kind members provide inputs as specified in the in kind application form.
- Member States, Nutrient Platforms: €10.000
- Regional / local authorities: €4.000
- Companies: €6.000
- SME's: €2.000
- Knowledge institutes, NGO's: €2.000
Please find here the overview on the membership fees for the national and European platforms 2017